Change of Name

How do I apply for change of name?

A. Individuals

Please write to LIIPL, giving the following details:

  • Reason for change of name accompanied by supporting document duly attested

  • The name(s) of the company(ies) in which you hold shares

  • Full details of both your old and new names

  • Your Ref Folio Number - which can be found on your share/debenture certificates or dividend/interest counterfoil



Consequent to marriage/ divorce/ attaining majority,

Please send an attested copy of the marriage certificate/ divorce decree/ birth certificate or school leaving certificate as the case may be along with the certificates and a covering letter signed by all the holders.

You may use the prescribed transmission form available with LIIPL.

B. Corporate

Please write to LIIPL enclosing an original or certified copy of the Certificate of Incorporation on Change of Name.

Tara Jewels Limited (TARAJEWEL.NS)