Can I interchange the order of names for my holdings?

Yes. For securities held in physical form, the request for change in the order of names of registered holders should be made in the prescribed Transposition form available at the offices of LIIPL. The form is to be signed by all the joint holders and submitted along with the certificates.

In case you wish to interchange the order of the names for demat purposes, the form OA (available with your Depository Participant) may be duly completed in the desired order of names and submitted to them with the Dematerialisation Request Form and the certificates.

Note: You can transpose full or part of the holdings. For securities held in electronic form, please contact your depository participant.

Tara Jewels Limited (TARAJEWEL.NS)